The last five years have meant some rapid advancements in how Content Management Systems are built, deployed and implemented. However, these advances also come with a great deal of added complexity and understanding needed “headless!” “multi-tenant SaaS!” etc.
It’s no wonder clients are more confused than ever.
Here is our four-phased approach for evaluating a CMS:
Of course, this a very simplified view. At this point, I can offer two suggestions:
- Contact us to assist in the process
- Consult external resources such as:
- CMS Wire: Q&A – Uniform Releases Composable CMS Evaluation Guide (a 60-page document written by us outlining everything above in far greater detail – registration required)
- CMS Wire: 14 Rules for Selecting the Right Content Management System (CMS)
- Michael Andrews: How to compare CMSs, objectively